Traveling with your pet and not sure what direction to turn, we can help. Whether you are traveling within the mainland of the United States, Hawaii, or to a foreign country your pet will require a health certificate.

The links below with help you start your journey of information to make sure your pet is ready for travel. If you need additional information, please feel free to contact our office.

Travel with pet to foreign country
Travel with your pet to Hawaii

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Lone Mountain Animal Hospital to provide quality veterinary care with personal touch embrace compassionate progressive approach to needs of our patients.

We accept CareCredit as a form of payment.

Business Hours:
Mon-Sun 7:00am – 6:00pm

Contact Us:

Phone: 702-645-3116
Fax: 702-645-2758
6688 W. Cheyenne Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89108

Follow Us
Payment Options:

Check (with Photo ID)
CareCredit (Card and PayMyProvider)
Trupanion Payments